- Would you like to use the language in phone conversations, at shops or when writing e-mails?
- Are you interested in learning the lingo of the company you work for?
- Is it important to learn about the culture and social attitudes of the country?
- Would you like to be able to negotiate in the new language?
- Do you need to be able to lead a meeting in that language?
- Do you prefer to practice shopping at the market?
- Would you rather rehearse for a a job interview?
Anything is possible! We will give you our 100% attention, as that assures the best results
Before the training begins we will assess your current level of proficiency in the language you want to learn. We will also discuss your interests so that we can tailor the lessons to fit your particular needs.
You may choose between individual or group lessons. The material and the method we will use are always unique. The training sessions are
1½ hours long: 45 minutes of conversation and 45 minutes of grammar and exercises. We can design language-training programs for all levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. The lessons can take place at your place of work, at your home or at the LIVE Language & Concept offices.
We can also help you prepare for the Dutch state exams NT2 levels I or II or the DELE Spanish Exams (A1, A2, B1, B2).
Learning Dutch, English or Spanish?
LIVE Language & Concept is a language institute in Amsterdam, where employees of international companies such as Heineken, ING, KLM and the University of Amsterdam attend language and cultural training.
LIVE Language & Concept offers you just that method. We provide a fully tailored program based upon your specific needs and objectives. Each lesson is specially prepared to match your particular interests and be most useful for your work.
100% personalised attention for the best results!